Welcome to the Education Department's Service Center
In our effort to better meet the needs of students, teachers and schools, we are now providing all necessary information for school tours online including online confirmations, printable forms and other information related to touring Old Alabama Town with your students. These include Museum Manners - A guide to museum conduct, maps and other information that teachers, students and drivers find useful.
As always if you have questions or special needs that are not addressed here, please contact us directly so that we may assist you in meeting your needs.
If you wish to call us we can be reached here:
General Contact 1-888-240-1850 or 1-334-240-4500
Florence Giles - Education Director 1-334-240-4517
Resources for School Tours
Gathering the following information prior to calling or emailing for reservations will help with reservations:
- School Grade: Grade of the attending class
- Date: The preferred date(s) of your tour(s)
- Tour: The tour(s) preferred-(view tours and their details here)
- Time: Time(s) preferred for your tour
- Students: Number of students attending
- Adults: Number of adults attending
- Teachers: Number of teachers attending
- Address: Your School's Address
- Phone: Your phone number and the phone number of your school
- Fax: The fax number at your school
A two week cancellation notice is required if you will be unable to attend at the specified times and dates. Please be conscious of this as it could have an effect on other schools.
Tour Admission: Student: $5.00, Adult: $8.00
Combination Tour: Student: $8, Adult:$14
Adults paying separately on date of Tour: Regular Tours: $10.00, Combination Tours: $15.00
Complementary: 1 Adult per 20 people
Grange Hall Admission: 3rd, 4th, 5th grades: $8.00